In no particular order I have set my intent to:
1. Experience Thirty Seconds to Mars live in concert. Even better: go to Camp Mars!
2. Hug the trees and drink tea at Oprah’s house. These trees:
3. Leave flowers on my Great-Great Aunt Sadie’s grave. (I’ve been trying to track down her grave for over a decade.)
4. See one or more of my screenplays on the big screen.
5. Visit my sister in Australia. (She’s lived there over 30 yrs and I’ve never been there.)
6. Be a published novelist.
7. See a play on Broadway.
8. Laugh out loud in person with Russell Brand.
9. Splash in the Florida Gulf again, this time on vacation with my family.
10. Attend a red carpet event in Halloween attire.
11. Visit the Eiffel Tower, and shop at Paris’ Shakespeare & Co bookstore.
12. See my Detroit Lions make it to the Super Bowl!!!
13. Coffee with Jim Carrey…fun, silly, inspiring.
√Shake hands with Bill Clinton. June 2008
√Hug Shirley MacLaine. 22 Feb 2012
√Sing along at a soldout U2 concert. 26 June 2011
√Go to a writer’s conference. April 2013, January 2015
√Eat Mackinac Island fudge in a Mackinac Island fudge shop. May 2011 & May 2014.
√Finish my college degree. May 2008 & December 2010.
√Find my ancestor Lillian’s grave. (Grandma Lily from The Recollection of Trees is named after her.) July 2015.
√See my written words printed in O Magazine. August 2015.