In no particular order:
1. Experience Camp Mars!
2. Hug the oak trees and drink tea at Oprah’s house.
3. Leave flowers on my Great-Great Aunt Sadie’s grave. (I’ve been trying to track down her grave for over a decade.)
4. See one of my screenplays in a wide release movie theater or on a big streaming platform.
5. Visit my sister in Australia. (She’s lived there over 30 yrs.)
6. Eat pizza in Italy with my amazingly talented sculptor pal, Jason.
7. See a play on Broadway.
8. Hear audiences laugh at my stand-up comedy 50x by August 2022.
9. Splash in the Florida Gulf again…on a nice vacation with my family.
10. Attend a red carpet event in Halloween attire.
11. Visit the Eiffel Tower.
12. See my Detroit Lions make it to the Super Bowl!!!
13. Coffee with Jim Carey…fun, silly, inspiring.
Did it! List
√ Do stand-up comedy (and I didn’t suck LOL) 08.04.20 Chicago
√ Publish a novel. 11.15.2019 YAY!!
√ Pitch my screenplay(s) to producers 10.26.19, 02.22.20, & 12.11.20 Burbank
√ Chloe Moriondo in concert. 06.26.19 Detroit & 08.24.19 Chicago
√ Cavetown in concert. 06.26.19 Detroit
√ Experience Thirty Seconds to Mars live in concert. 06.15.18 Chicago
√ See my written words printed in O Magazine. 08.2015 issue.
√ Find my ancestor Lillian’s grave. (Grandma Lily from The Recollection of Trees is named after her.) 07. 2015.
√ Go to a writer’s conference. 04.2013 & 01.2015
√ Hug Shirley MacLaine. 02.22.12
√ Sing along at a soldout U2 concert. 06.26.11
√ Eat Mackinac Island fudge in a Mackinac Island fudge shop. 05.2011 & 05.2014.
√ Finish my college degree. 05.2008 & 12.2010.