In no particular order I have set my intent to:
1. Experience Camp Mars!
2. Hug the trees and drink tea at Oprah’s house. These trees:
3. Leave flowers on my Great-Great Aunt Sadie’s grave. (I’ve been trying to track down her grave for over a decade.)
4. See one or more of my screenplays on the big screen.
5. Visit my sister in Australia. (She’s lived there over 30 yrs and I’ve never been there.)
6. Be a published novelist.
7. See a play on Broadway.
8. Laugh out loud in person with Russell Brand.
9. Splash in the Florida Gulf again, this time on vacation with my family.
10. Attend a red carpet event in Halloween attire.
11. Visit the Eiffel Tower, and shop at Paris’ Shakespeare & Co bookstore.
12. See my Detroit Lions make it to the Super Bowl!!!
13. Coffee with Jim Carrey…fun, silly, inspiring.
√Experience Thirty Seconds to Mars live in concert. 06.15.18 Chicago | Monolith Tour (pics on instagram, twitter, fb) 😍
√See my written words printed in O Magazine. 08.15 issue.
√Find my ancestor Lillian’s grave. (Grandma Lily from The Recollection of Trees is named after her.) 07.15.
√Go to a writer’s conference. 04.13 & 01.15
√Hug Shirley MacLaine. 02.22.12
√Sing along at a soldout U2 concert. 06.26.11
√Eat Mackinac Island fudge in a Mackinac Island fudge shop. 05.11 & 05.14.
√Finish my college degree. 05.08 & 12.10.